Welcome to Best Future Lawyers, a site with timely, rich information to help you get the knowledge you need to be successful. Future Lawyers is a portal for law students who want to think about the law’s interaction with public policy, business, information, emerging technologies, and human needs and perceptions. A portal about the power of institutions and rules, policy reforms and the legal profession’s service to society.
As a dynamic global business Best Future Lawyers is committed to the development and success of the people we work with and the communities we serve. We aim to deliver the highest standards of integrity, fair-dealing and quality in the services we provide.
In the News
– Immigration Reform News: SCOTUS Takes No Action On Obama’s Proposal to Expand DACA
– Supreme Court’s next religious case to weigh prisoner’s beard length
– Ruth Bader Ginsburg celebrated her 20th anniversary as a Supreme Court justice in August.
– ACLU, other advocacy groups say ‘non-content’ surveillance of phone, email and social networking activity is an invasion of privacy
– The (Almost) Lost Speech of Justice Anthony Kennedy — How his insightful remarks about the Constitution inadvertently make the case for a Supreme Court “media pool”
– Justice Ginsburg discusses the Roberts Court, retirement, and more in a rare interview with the New York Times.
- Lower-Ranked Law Schools Should Be Thanking U.S. News — Law professors love to hate on the U.S. News law school rankings. Lower-ranked schools in particular find it very difficult competing for an important segment of applicants who are intent on simply going to the highest ranked school possible.
- Town of Greece v. Galloway | A deep dive – Separation of Church & State and how our founding fathers envisioned it.
- The Heritage Foundation is a research and educational institution—a think tank—whose mission is to formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense.
– The ABA Commission on Law and Aging examines a wide range of legal issues affecting older persons.
– Founded in 1878, the American Bar Association is committed to supporting the legal profession with practical resources for legal professionals while improving the administration of justice, accrediting law schools, establishing model ethical codes, and more.