Best Future Lawyers
Welcome to Best Future Lawyers, a site with timely, rich information to help you get the knowledge you need to be successful. Future Lawyers is a portal for law students who want to think about the law’s interaction with public policy, business, information, emerging technologies, and human needs and perceptions. A portal about the power of institutions and rules, policy reforms and the legal profession’s service to society.
As a dynamic global business Best Future Lawyers is committed to the development and success of the people we work with and the communities we serve. We aim to deliver the highest standards of integrity, fair-dealing and quality in the services we provide.
In the News
- Judges and lawmakers across the country are wrangling over whether and when law enforcement authorities can peer into suspects’ cellphones, and the cornucopia of evidence they provide.
Brands are trying to get hip to social media and high-metabolism marketing. But that means confronting a whole slew of legal challenges.
- ACLU, other advocacy groups say ‘non-content’ surveillance of phone, email and social networking activity is an invasion of privacy
- High court begins new term with human rights case
- Case by Case: The US Supreme Court: 2011-2012 Term
- New York State recently approved pro-bono rule fills need for legal services
In the Spotlight
- The briefs and orders in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act cases are now posted on the Docket page of the US Supreme Court’s Web site.
- The ABA Center for Pro-Bono is the national source of information, resources and assistance to support, facilitate, and expand the delivery of pro-bono legal assistance.
- UCLA School of Law Think Tanks providing relevant scholarship and reliable data for real issues
- The Yale Federalist Society is a group of conservative, libertarian, and moderate law students committed to preserving the mainstays of American government.
- Super Lawyers Magazine Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
- Law School Transparency’s primary goal is to help inform prospective law students about the value of a U.S. law degree.
- Founded in 1878, the American Bar Association is committed to supporting the legal profession with practical resources for legal professionals while improving the administration of justice, accrediting law schools, establishing model ethical codes, and more.
Best Future Lawyers: Best information portal on law schools & legal issues.
- e-mail: dhartley01-at-gmail-dot-com
- Website: http://ow.ly/4l0p9
- Google+: http://ow.ly/e9BYi
- Facebook: http://ow.ly/54ZfI
- Twitter: http://ow.ly/6oT1I