Welcome to Best Future Lawyers, a site with timely, rich information to help you get the knowledge you need to be successful. Future Lawyers is a portal for law students who want to think about the law’s interaction with public policy, business, information, emerging technologies, and human needs and perceptions. A portal about the power of institutions and rules, policy reforms and the legal profession’s service to society.
As a dynamic global business Best Future Lawyers is committed to the development and success of the people we work with and the communities we serve. We aim to deliver the highest standards of integrity, fair-dealing and quality in the services we provide.
In the News
- What the Supreme Court is saying on its summer vacation. They have been busy since June.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg celebrated her 20th anniversary as a Supreme Court justice in August.
- ACLU, other advocacy groups say ‘non-content’ surveillance of phone, email and social networking activity is an invasion of privacy
The (Almost) Lost Speech of Justice Anthony Kennedy – How his insightful remarks about the Constitution inadvertently make the case for a Supreme Court “media pool”
- Justice Ginsburg discusses the Roberts Court, retirement, and more in a rare interview with the New York Times.
- The Yale China Law Center carries out research and teaching, promotes exchange with government officials, leading scholars, lawyers and reformers in China, and undertakes cooperative projects on important issues in Chinese law and policy reform.
- The ABA Center for Pro-Bono is the national source of information, resources and assistance to support, facilitate, and expand the delivery of pro-bono legal assistance.
- The Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence’s mission is to ease access to justice for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking by mobilizing the legal profession.
- The Heritage Foundation is a research and educational institution—a think tank—whose mission is to formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense.
- Super Lawyers Magazine Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
- The ABA Commission on Law and Aging examines a wide range of legal issues affecting older persons.
- Founded in 1878, the American Bar Association is committed to supporting the legal profession with practical resources for legal professionals while improving the administration of justice, accrediting law schools, establishing model ethical codes, and more.